Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Whew!

It's over! We had lots of fun this year at Christmas but I can honestly say that I'm glad all of the busy craziness is over for the year. I'm feeling little worn out....I guess it could have something to do with the five straight days of drinking and overeating, eh? We had parties on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights and every one of them involved drinks and great food. If I never see another white russian until next Christmas, I'll be happy :)

So today it's back to work for me, although I'm not so sure that there will be enough work for me to do. I am really excited to start school if only for the fact that it will make me feel like less of a slug since I'll constantly have something to work on. I'm still going to try to work but probably only 3 days a week - hopefully the spring rush will start early and I'll be able to keep my hours. On another note, I bought most of my textbooks yesterday and I'm feeling a bit like a superstar since I bought them all on-line. I looked first at this direct textbook site that's affiliated with Ferris and then compared their prices to the same books on Amazon. I think I ended up saving $150 or something ridiculous like that. One of my books was $77 brand new but I found it on Amazon for $8. I have to go to the bookstores at GRCC and Ferris to get my human A&P books and my on-line course CDs but I still feel pretty good about my savings. I can remember the pain of shopping for books at GVSU and paying $300 for 4 books. What a racket.

Anyway - hope you all had a great Christmas and best wishes for the new year ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home