Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Soggy!


What you can't see in this picture are the puddles in the bottoms of my shoes....

I'm sad to say it but I think we've seen our last warm day of the year. It's been so nice this week with temps in the high 50s and low 60s. I've been able to commute in shorts all week! Ignoring what the weather radar was showing this morning, I commuted to work today, too. Promptly at two this afternoon, following a loud crack of thunder, the sky opened up and hasn't stopped yet. Good thing I put a rear fender on the Surly this morning. Bad thing I didn't take two seconds to put the front one on, too. What a difference the fenders make, even in a monsoon! My feet stayed dry for less than a quarter of a mile but my butt stayed relatively dry all the way home. Tomorrow sounds like all kinds of crap with rain, sleet and snow so I think I'll opt for a spin class and forego the commute. Hopefully Margo won't yell at me if I sit out an interval or two :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home