Friday, February 16, 2007

For Sale

Well, fortunately the owliness has dissipated. For now.

As many of you know, I am currently raising funds to support an organization called Big City Mountaineers (BCM). BCM works with several national youth organizations to provide positive mentoring experiences - via the outdoors - for at-risk urban teens. In exchange for raising money, I will be participating in a climb of Mt. Rainier in September. With a goal of $3500, I have a lot of work ahead of me. But I know I can do it - and if it means shameless solicitations on the blog, so be it! Here's the first.....

I currently have six pairs of earrings up for grabs for a minimum donation of $10 (each pair) made to BCM. All of the earrings are handmade (by me) and have sterling silver earwires. They're all pretty small, although the pictures don't really show that. I will be making more, I just wanted to see how these go over first. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll provide the donation details. Thanks for the support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home