Friday, February 02, 2007

Slackmaster Sue


Hi. My name is Sue. I'm a slacker.

I really should be doing some schoolwork at this very moment but I'm really having a hard time buckling down. The half hour break that I took at noon today has now officially been extended to over two hours. I say, what's a few more minutes spent catching up on the blog?

I'm happy to report that this week has been a little more eventful than the past few. Kind of like a rollercoaster, but still better than the same old same old. The good/bad balance worked itself out to be pretty much even. Like on Monday, I skipped the gym (bad) to catch up on some classes, grocery shopping and laundry (good). I got a notice in the mail that my Visa card had been switched to "fraudulent status" since someone had tried to buy a bunch of passports with it last week (bad) but I'm not liable for the $300+ in charges (good). I went the the gym on Tuesday night (good) and then met up with an old friend from high school (even better) but ended up drinking several glasses of gin (good at first, then bad) and was flat on my butt all day Wednesday (very baaaaaaad). I spent all day Thursday catching up after my over-indulgent bar night (good) but skipped the gym (bad again) to go snowshoeing with Steve in the new pristine snow (good). So here's Friday - I actually made it to class this morning (good) only to slack off on the internet all afternoon (bad). Not too shabby, eh?

I'm so excited for this weekend since it will be my last Saturday in class and it's supposed to snow like a mofo. I'm going to be one angry American if we don't get the blizzard that everyone's been promising. I'm hoping to get all my school stuff done today - ha! like that's going to happen - so I can enjoy the weekend and play in the snow and cook lots of good food like pork chops and risotto. Mmmmm.....risoooootttttooooo.

K, back to it. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home