Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Quickie

This is a brief nod to the blog since I'm a little short on time this morning.... I want to make sure I leave enough time to put the fenders on my bike so I can ride to work in the rain. It may not sound like fun but it may be the only 10 miles I get this week so I need to take the opportunity when I can, right? I consider it a success to even leave the house for work today since I've felt like crap since Sunday. Evidently what happened in Vegas didn't stay there since I've caught the cold that Steve brought home with him a few weeks ago. I stayed home from work on Monday and discovered my new favorite thing in the world - instant movies on Netflix. Staying home was not an option yesterday since I had a clinical shift at the long-term care hospital. It was a good day - I actually saw quite a few patients that I had at Butterworth hospital that have since been transferred to the long-term care hospital. Some looked very good, some did not. Tomorrow and Friday are shifts at Butterworth and who knows what's in store for this weekend. The randonneurs have a GR-Saugatuck-GR ride on Sunday that I may attempt - although 100+ miles may be a little more than I can handle at the moment.

And a quick job interview update - my interview was rescheduled for Monday the 13th so I have to sweat it out a bit more. As far as I can tell, though, I'm the only person interviewing for this position. But regardless - I need all the positive energy I can get! More later :)

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger SurlyGirl said...

Good Luck with the interview. It'll be great.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger spartacus said...

Good luck on Monday (Columbus Day ... woohoo)! If they ask you where you'd like to be in five years, just answer "anywhere, as long as I'm serving mankind." They love that crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home